Global Engagement Office
The Global Engagement Office is responsible for providing support and assistance to the work of the Pro Vice-Chancellor (International).
- Contact the Global Engagement Office: email email@example.com, or telephone 831 35229.
Role of the Pro-Vice Chancellor (International)
The role of the Pro Vice-Chancellor (International) is to provide strategic direction for the University of Adelaide in its internationalisation. The Pro Vice-Chancellor (International) leads the University’s international engagement and internationalisation strategy.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- identification of international opportunities, facilitation of strategic alliances and institutional links and management of the university's international agreements;
- development of strategies for international student recruitment;
- quality assurance in relation to the provision of services for international students;
- provision of support and advice to Faculties to ensure the incorporation of internationalisation activities as part of their core business
- management of the Global Learning Office who facilitate outgoing Study Abroad and Exchange.