Student Recruitment and Admissions Services
We are dedicated to assisting prospective international students who are interested in studying at the University of Adelaide.
- The assessment and processing of international student applications
- Marketing to prospective international students (overseas and in Australia)
- Managing the University of Adelaide's network of International Representatives
- Managing the University's in-country representatives located in China, India, Indonesia and Malaysia
- International Admissions
Associate Director - Admissions Services Lorraine Karunaratne Compliance Coordinator Michelle Dicker International Compliance Officer Alison Ebeling Senior Compliance Officer Mina Pickett Coordinator International Admissions Amanda Martin Admissions Officer Eng Tan Admissions Officer Ivan Li Admissions Officer Jemma Barratt Admissions Officer Anne Warman Admissions Officer Giovette Sy Admissions Assistant Linda Brook Admissions Assistant Frances McKinnon Administrative Assistant Merrilee Pillion
- International Recruitment
The International Recruitment team develops and implements the University’s outreach and promotion activities supporting the recruitment of international students. Staff are responsible for managing the international representatives network and the University’s in-country representatives located in China, India, Indonesia and Malaysia as well as coordinating activities in designated regions. This includes exhibitions, stakeholder engagement and visits with institutions and government authorities globally. Staff are also able to provide market intelligence and advice on their designated regions as well as being active in other recruitment channels such as social media.
Manager, International Recruitment
- Vietnam, Indonesia, Europe and North America
- Middle East, South Asia and Africa
- Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Brunei and Myanmar
- Australia, Japan, Korea and Latin America
- China, Hong Kong and Taiwan