Internal Transfer (Change of Program)
Internal Transfer applications for International Students have now closed for Semester 1, 2017.
Internal Transfer applications will open in April 2017 (for applications for entry in Semester 2, 2017).
Please note: Offers will be made on a rolling basis from mid-April onwards. If your offer is conditional completion of Semester 1, 2017 results, acceptances will be processed from July 2017.
You will be able to use this form if you:
- are an international student; and
- are currently enrolled in an academic program at the University of Adelaide, and
- wish to change into a different program or
- wish to commence a new program.
This includes students who are completing a Bachelor program and want to apply for a Postgraduate Coursework program.
If you are a student who is:
- currently enrolled in a PEP - Contact the English Language Centre.
- applying for a Postgraduate Research program - Visit the Research website;
- entered in Bachelor of Commerce program and want to change stream/major - Contact the Professions Undergraduate Hub;
- applying for candidature transfer between Masters and PhD - Contact the Adelaide Graduate Centre
- wishing to apply for an Honours Program, you must submit your application direct to the relevant school