Internal Transfer (Change of Program)
Internal Transfer applications for International Students are now open for Semester 2, 2017.
Please note: Offers will be made on a rolling basis from June onwards. If your offer is conditional on completion of Semester 1, 2017 results, acceptances will be processed from July 2017.
You will be able to use this form if you:
- are an international student; and
- are currently enrolled in an academic program at the University of Adelaide, and
- wish to change into a different program or
- wish to commence a new program.
This includes students who are completing a Bachelor program and want to apply for a Postgraduate Coursework program.
DO NOT USE the internal transfer form if you are a student who is:
- currently enrolled in a PEP - Contact the English Language Centre.
- applying for a Postgraduate Research program - Visit the Research website;
- entered in Bachelor of Commerce program and want to change stream/major - Contact the Professions Undergraduate Hub;
- applying for candidature transfer between Masters and PhD - Contact the Adelaide Graduate Centre
- wishing to apply for an Honours Program, you must submit your application direct to the relevant school