The University of Adelaide provides a number of different support services for international students, many available through the International Student Centre (ISC)
The ISC provides the following services to international students:
- Student Advice and General Support
- Official University of Adelaide ISC Support Letters
- Student Social Programs
You can also find information in this section of the website for the following services:
- Communications Services (i.e. email and internet access)
- Medical Services
- Waite & Roseworthy Student Support
- The International Student Barometer
If you ever require assistance, please drop into the ISC!
If you would like to contact any of the University's other support services, please refer to the University Quick Guide.