In 2017, there are more than 7,000 international students from over 100 different countries studying at the University's campuses. The University of Adelaide welcomes enquiries from international students interested in coming to study in our undergraduate, postgraduate, study abroad and exchange programs.
International Students are supported by the following areas of the University:
- International team at Student Recruitment and Admissions Services
- International Student Support (which provides specialised support services)
- Ask Adelaide (which handles enquiries from prospective students)
- Centre for Professional and Continuing Education (including the English Language Centre)
- Global Engagement Office
- Global Learning (University of Adelaide Students studying overseas)
We also work in close partnership with the University's preferred pathway provider the University of Adelaide College to help prospective students meet the University's English Language and Academic Entry Requirements, and progress rapidly to academic success.
We also work closely with our other pathway providers:
to help prospective students meet achieve their academic goals.