Family Scholarships (International) 2021-2025
The University of Adelaide offers the Family Scholarship (International) to commencing international undergraduate and postgraduate students who are either spouse or immediate family of an existing University of Adelaide student or alumnus.
Value of the scholarship
The scholarship offers a 25% tuition fee reduction for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar's chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
Scholarships in this program have the following conditions:
- Available for students commencing in the period 2021-2025;
- Available for two or more students from the same family who are commencing during the same intake of study
- Available for commencing direct-entry international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students, including those who are required to undertake a Pre-Enrolment English Program (PEP) prior to their degree commencement;
- Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand);
- Provides a waiver of 25% of the annual tuition fee for each year of the program for the full duration of the degree.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Have a University of Adelaide offer of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student;
- Enrol in a full-time study load for each study period of your degree;
- Complete the acceptance process as outlined in your offer of admission.
Note: Scholarship applicants who are eligible for more than one scholarship offered by the University of Adelaide will only be entitled to receive one scholarship (the highest value scholarship award that they are eligible for).
The following applicants are not eligible to receive these scholarships:
- Current University of Adelaide students who are transferring from one program to another prior to successful completion of their program of study (internal transfers);
- Students who are recipients of a scholarship covering tuition fees awarded by a recognised scholarship awarding body such as a government ministry or department;
- Applicants for Masters by Research or PhD programs
- Applicants for certain programs; see the scholarship terms and conditions for a list of excluded degree programs.
Terms and conditions of the scholarship
For a full list of terms and conditions please download a copy of the scholarship terms and conditions.
Note: The University of Adelaide reserves the right to award, amend or cancel the Scholarship at its discretion. The terms and conditions of the Scholarship may be subject to change without prior notice.
How to apply for the scholarship
It is not necessary to apply for the 2021-2025 University of Adelaide Higher Education Scholarship because this scholarship will be automatically awarded to students who meet the eligibility requirements. No separate Scholarship application form is required. Scholarship recipients will be confirmed at the point of acceptance.
Scholarship closing date
Applications are due by the last day to enrol online for the relevant intake period.
|Intake||Family scholarship application deadline|
|Term 1 2021||8 February 2021|
|Trimester 1 2021||15 February 2021|
|Semester 1 2021||15 March 2021|
|Trimester 2 2021||7 June 2021|
|Term 3 2021||26 July 2021|
|Semester 2 2021||9 August 2021|
|Trimester 3 2021||20 September 2021|