The 2020 Partner Scholarship (International)
The 2020 University of Adelaide Partner Scholarship (International) rewards the graduates of the University's Partner* programs that have formal agreements with the University.
*Partner programs have signed formal Agreements (e.g. articulation/dual degree/sponsorship) with the University of Adelaide (excludes University of Adelaide College and Eynesbury College graduates).
Value of the scholarship
The scholarship offers a tuition fee reduction for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar's chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree. The fee reduction is determined on a partner-by-partner basis.
Scholarships in this program have the following conditions:
- Available for students commencing in 2020 only;
- Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand);
- Provides a waiver of up to 25% of the annual tuition fee for each year of the program for the full duration of the degree.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be a student of a University of Adelaide partner program;*
- Have a University of Adelaide offer of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student;
- Complete the acceptance process as outlined in your offer of admission.
Note: Partner program students who are eligible for more than one scholarship offered by the University of Adelaide will only be entitled to receive one scholarship (the highest value scholarship award for which they are eligible).
The following applicants are not eligible to receive these scholarships:
- Current University of Adelaide students who are transferring from one program to another prior to successful completion of their program of study (internal transfers);
- Applicants for Masters by Research or PhD programs;
- Applicants for certain programs; see the scholarship terms and conditions for a list of excluded degrees.
Terms and conditions of the scholarship
For a full list of terms and conditions, please download a copy of the scholarship terms and conditions.
Note: The University of Adelaide reserves the right to award, amend or cancel the Scholarship at its discretion. The terms and conditions of the Scholarship may be subject to change without prior notice.
How to apply for the scholarship
Scholarship details are determined on a partner-by-partner basis. Please check with your international office for scholarship details.
It is not necessary to apply for the 2020 University of Adelaide Partner Scholarship (International).
Students who meet the eligibility requirements and scholarship closing date requirements will be notified by email within two weeks of finalising their acceptance process.
Scholarship closing dates
Scholarships are open throughout the year but applicants are encouraged to finalise their admissions process as early as possible to allow enough time for them to apply for a visa and prepare for their studies.