The University of Adelaide 2024 Alumni Scholarship (International)
The University of Adelaide rewards international students who are Alumni of the University.
This scholarship is awarded to applicants that have successfully completed an award program at the University of Adelaide who are applying for their second, third or even fourth program with the University of Adelaide. The scholarship will be awarded if the previous study from the University is the basis of admission and meets the scholarship’s minimum academic requirements.
Scholarship recipients will receive a 10% reduction toward international tuition fees when commencing at the University of Adelaide in 2024.
This scholarship is available to:
- International Students commencing with the University of Adelaide in their coursework award program in 2024;
- International Students that are Alumni of the University of Adelaide and have successfully completed and been awarded a degree from the University;
- Direct entry undergraduate and postgraduate award program applicants, including those who are required to undertake a Pre-Enrolment English Program (PEP) prior to their degree commencement;
- Applicants that meet the minimum score;
- Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand) that are enrolling as International Students;
- Available for study in any discipline (some exceptions apply).
The scholarship offers a reduction of 10% of the tuition fee for the duration of the chosen undergraduate or postgraduate award program.
How to Apply
Eligibility for the scholarship is assessed automatically at the time of application. Applicants will be notified of their eligibility for the scholarship within the Offer of Admission. No separate application form is required.
This scholarship is based on academic merit and eligibility is determined by the merit achieved in the qualification which constitutes the basis of admission to the University. The academic component for admission to the University of Adelaide must be complete for the scholarship to be confirmed.
There are no specific closing dates for this scholarship, but applicants are encouraged to finalise their admissions process as early as possible to allow enough time to apply for a visa and prepare for their studies.
Terms and conditions
For a full list of terms and conditions, please download a copy of the scholarship terms and conditions.
The Terms and Conditions also outline applicants not eligible for the scholarship and any program exclusions.