The University of Adelaide College International Scholarship 2021-2025
The 2021-2025 University of Adelaide College International Scholarship rewards the international graduates of the University of Adelaide College.
Value of the scholarship
The scholarship offers a 10% tuition fee reduction for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar's chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
Scholarships in this program have the following conditions:
- Available for graduates of the University of Adelaide College commencing at the University of Adelaide in the period between 2021-2025;
- Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand);
- Provides a waiver of 10% of the annual tuition fee for each year of the program for the full duration of the degree.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be a graduate of the University of Adelaide College;
- Have a University of Adelaide offer of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student;
- Enrol in a full time study load for each study period of the degree;
- Complete the acceptance process as outlined in your offer of admission.
Note: Scholarship applicants who are eligible for more than one scholarship offered by the University of Adelaide will only be entitled to receive one scholarship (the highest value scholarship award for which they are eligible).
The following applicants are not eligible to receive these scholarships:
- Current University of Adelaide students who are transferring from one degree to another prior to successful completion of their program of study (internal transfers)
- Students who are recipients of a scholarship covering tuition fees awarded by a recognised scholarship awarding body such as a government ministry or department
- Applicants for Masters by Research or Phd programs;
- Applicants for certain programs; see the scholarship terms and conditions for a list of excluded degrees.
Terms and conditions of the scholarship
For a full list of terms and conditions please download a copy of the scholarship terms and conditions.
Note: The University of Adelaide reserves the right to award, amend or cancel the Scholarship at its discretion. The terms and conditions of the Scholarship may be subject to change without prior notice.
How to apply for the scholarship
It is not necessary to apply for the 2021-2025 University of Adelaide College International Scholarship because this scholarship will be automatically awarded to students who meet the eligibility requirements. Scholarships will be confirmed at the point of acceptance.
Scholarship closing dates
Scholarships are open throughout the year but applicants are encouraged to finalise their admissions process as early as possible to allow enough time for them to apply for a visa and prepare for their studies.