Request to Change Agency Partner

On some occasions, a student may request to nominate or change their agent.

To nominate a new agent, the student will need to complete and sign the below form and forward it to The nominated agent can also submit the form on behalf of the student, however the form must be signed by the student.  

Nominate or change an agent