Offshore Student Support
Wherever you are in the world, we're committed to supporting you to achieve your best in your studies.
All University support services are available to you virtually, including personal advisory services and academic help, as well as a range of social programs to connect you to other students and to Adelaide.
Even if you're outside of Australia, you have access to the library's extensive range of online resources.
MyUni is the University of Adelaide's learning management system, which includes several platforms and tools including Canvas, Echo360, Turnitin, and other plugins. Check out this course for an introduction of how to effectively use MyUni.
- COVID-19 FAQs for international students - Find the answers to your questions about how remote study affects your student visa and program.
- Information Technology and Digital Services (ITDS) - If you encounter any tech problems, the ITDS team can help get you back on track.
- Student Care - Student Care offers independent information, advocacy, support and referral across a range of academic, administrative and welfare issues to all students enrolled at the University of Adelaide.
Counselling Support can provide assistance on practical issues related to study management, as well as referrals to counselling services in your home country.
Have you taken advantage of all the free employability and career development programs available to you as a University of Adelaide student? No matter where you are based in the world you can take advantage of all of these free employability and careers programs while you are enrolled in your degree.
A series of culturally-themed events, both in person and online, held throughout the semester. Each LCE cultural week showcases a different culture, with activities for you to join in including lunches, talks from cultural ambassadors, and quiz nights.
Other opportunities to connect
- Talking with Aussies - Meet one-on-one with a local, fluent English speaker to practise your conversational English for one hour a week via Zoom.
- International Peer Mentors - The International Peer Mentor program allows participants to develop leadership skills and form long-term friendships, and it is often described as one of the most memorable highlights of student life by our current and past mentors.
- Global IQ Connect - A five-week extra-curricular intercultural program, through which you have the opportunity to participate in cultural workshops and learn about other cultures from fellow students. It is open to all students regardless of degree or year.
- International Student Support Facebook
- International Student Support Instagram