A free weekly gathering for all current international students of the University of Adelaide.
Each Friday from 10.30am - 11.30am during semester teaching weeks, current students from the International Peer Mentors host CommuniTea, a casual catch up with other students.
All current international students of the University of Adelaide are welcome to attend, and we regularly invite guests to chat with students about other social programs and support services of the University. There's free snack, coffee, and tea - and a great chance to take your mind off study for a moment and meet new people.
- Opportunity to meet other international students
- Free snacks, coffee, and tea
- Regular guests from University services and social programs
- Student-led: run by international and local students from the International Peer Mentor program
- Location: Hub Central Western Courtyard (Art Gallery side)
- Time: 10.30am - 11.30am, Fridays during Semester teaching weeks
- Cost: Free
Throughout the Semester, we also run regular Virtual CommuniTea sessions, so that you can join in from wherever you are in the world. Ahead of the next session, we will post registration links here - so please check back then.