A free weekly gathering for all current international students of the University of Adelaide.
Each Friday from 10.30am - 11.30am during semester teaching weeks, current students from the International Peer Mentors host CommuniTea, a casual catch up with other students.
All current international students of the University of Adelaide are welcome to attend, and we regularly invite guests to chat with students about other social programs and support services of the University. There's free snack, coffee, and tea - and a great chance to take your mind off study for a moment and meet new people.
- Opportunity to meet other international students
- Free snacks, coffee, and tea
- Regular guests from University services and social programs
- Student-led: run by international and local students from the International Peer Mentor program
- Location: Check the International Student Newsletter each Thursday for the week's CommuniTea location.
- Time: 10.30am - 11.30am, Fridays during Semester teaching weeks
- Cost: Free
If you can't make it to the in-person CommuniTea, we also have an online version! Sign up now, and we'll send you updates when there's an upcoming Virtual Communities.