A free weekly gathering for all current international students of the University of Adelaide.
Each Friday from 10.30am - 11.30am during semester teaching weeks, current students from the International Peer Mentors host CommuniTea, a casual catch up with other students.
All current international students of the University of Adelaide are welcome to attend, and we regularly invite guests to chat with students about other social programs and support services of the University. Bring your cup of coffee or tea and hang out for a bit!
- Opportunity to meet other international students
- Regular guests from University services and social programs
- Student-led: run by international and local students from the International Peer Mentor program
- Location: Online (Zoom) - we'll email you the link on Friday mornings
- Time: 10.30am - 11.30am, Fridays during Semester teaching weeks
- Cost: Free