A free weekly gathering for all current international students of the University of Adelaide.
Each Friday from 10.30am - 11.30am during semester teaching weeks, International Student Support hosts a Morning Tea.
All current international students of the University of Adelaide are welcome to attend, and we regularly invite guests to chat with students about other social programs and surpport services of the University.
Morning tea features
- Free coffee, tea, and snacks
- Opportunity to meet other international students
- Regular guests from University services and social programs
- Run by international and local students from the peer mentor program
- Location: Oustide Old Classics Wing, North Terrace Campus (above the waterfall)
- Time: 10.30am - 11.30am, Fridays during Semester teaching weeks
- Cost: Free