Ashok Khurana Scholarship for Outstanding Indian Student
This scholarship has been established by Professor Ashok Khurana to support the post-graduate education of an outstanding Indian student who is undertaking full time post-graduate studies at the University.
The scholarship offers a stipend of A$30,000, payable towards the recipient's airfares, living expenses and tuition fees. The successful applicant will receive a 50% reduction on the tuition fees for the duration of their program.
This scholarship is available to candidates who are Indian nationals, not currently studying in Australia and/or residing in Australia on a Student, Bridging or any other visa.
This Scholarship will be open only to candidates undertaking a postgraduate coursework program of study, on a full time basis at the University in the areas of:
- Agriculture (including Food Security and Wine);
- Health Services (including Biotechnology);
- Clean Technology;
- Environment (including Urban Planning & Architecture);
- Resources; and any other programs as agreed by the Donor and the University (excluding studies related to Military or Defence).
Selection of the successful applicant will be made according to:
- academic merit; and
- a personal statement which demonstrates outstanding leadership qualities and an intention to significantly enhance India's development in their field of study upon completion of their studies
Terms of scholarship
Please download a copy of the scholarship conditions.
Applications for this scholarship are now closed.