Get to Know the University
You may find that studying at a new university differs from your experience at home, at your previous university or school.
It is a good idea to familiarise yourself with the University system before you arrive in Adelaide, so you can hit the ground running.
- Get to know our student-related policies.
- Complete the online Orientation course, International Student Essentials. This course will be added to your MyUni account before the commencement of your studies.
- Find out more about your faculty - where it is, when program advisors are available, and their contact details. Your faculty will be your key contact for any questions related to your program.
- Terminology used at the University can be different to that used in your home country.
- Download a University map to help you find your way around your campus.
- What are the different types of classes you may have? Find out by checking the University's Knowledge Base.
Any other questions?
After reviewing the above sections, you should be more familiar with Adelaide and the University. If you have any other questions, you can: