Offshore Student Support
Wherever you are in the world, we're committed to supporting you to achieve your best in your studies.
All University support services are available to you virtually, including personal advisory services and academic help, as well as a range of social programs to connect you to other students and to Adelaide.
- COVID-19 FAQs for international students - Find the answers to your questions about how remote study affects your student visa and program.
- Information Technology and Digital Services (ITDS) - If you encounter any tech problems, the ITDS team can help get you back on track.
- Student Care - Student Care offers independent information, advocacy, support and referral across a range of academic, administrative and welfare issues to all students enrolled at the University of Adelaide.
Other opportunities to connect
- International Peer Mentors - The International Peer Mentor program allows participants to develop leadership skills and form long-term friendships. It is often described as one of the most memorable highlights of student life by our current and past mentors.
- Global IQ Connect - A five-week extra-curricular intercultural program through which you have the opportunity to participate in cultural workshops and learn about other cultures from fellow students. It is open to all students regardless of degree or year.
- International Student Support Facebook
- International Student Support Instagram