The Eynesbury College International Scholarship
The Eynesbury College International Scholarship rewards the international graduates of Eynesbury College.
This scholarship is:
- Available for graduates of Eynesbury College commencing at the University of Adelaide.
- Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand); and
- Provides a waiver of 10% or 5% of the annual tuition fee for each year of the program for the full duration of the degree.
The scholarship offers a 10% or 5% tuition fee reduction for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar's chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Be a graduate of Eynesbury College;
- Minimum grade to be eligible is 319 or above for Foundation, or a GPA of 3.0 for Diploma;
- Have a University of Adelaide offer of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student;
- Enrol in a full time study load for each study period of the degree;
- Complete the acceptance process as outlined in your offer of admission.
Note: Scholarship applicants who are eligible for more than one scholarship offered by the University of Adelaide will only be entitled to receive one scholarship (the highest value scholarship award for which they are eligible).
The following applicants are not eligible to receive these scholarships:
- Current University of Adelaide students who are transferring from one degree to another prior to successful completion of their program of study (internal transfers)
- Students who are recipients of a scholarship covering tuition fees awarded by a recognised scholarship awarding body such as a government ministry or department
- Applicants for Masters by Research or PhD programs;
- Applicants for certain programs; see the scholarship terms and conditions for a list of excluded degrees.
Terms and conditions
For a full list of terms and conditions please download a copy of the scholarship terms and conditions.
Note: The University of Adelaide reserves the right to award, amend or cancel the Scholarship at its discretion. The terms and conditions of the Scholarship may be subject to change without prior notice.
How to apply
It is not necessary to apply for The Eynesbury College International Scholarship because this scholarship will be automatically awarded to students who meet the eligibility requirements. Scholarships will be confirmed at the point of acceptance.
Scholarships are open throughout the year, but applicants are encouraged to finalise their admissions process as early as possible to allow enough time to apply for a visa and prepare for their studies.
Please contact your University of Adelaide Regional Manager or visit an authorised University of Adelaide agent representative.