We provide a number of different support services for international students, many available through International Student Support.
International Student Support provides the following services to all current international students of the University:
- Guidance throughout your chosen program of study
- Specialised advisory services for international students
- Referrals to relevant contacts inside and outside the University
- Advice and support relating to enrolment and Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) matters
- Social programs and promotion of activities for international students
International Student Support
Virtual drop-in time:
Monday - Friday, between 2.00pm - 4.00pm (holiday hours)
Contacting International Student Support
The full range of International Student Support services are now available online. Wherever you are in the world, you can get in touch with us by making an online enquiry. International Student Advisors are available via Zoom video chat, or phone call.